Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eleven Years of "I Do..."







Our 11th anniversary came this past September 27. For the first time ever, we flew to Seattle without kids and lived it up! We spent the first night in the swanky Woodmark Hotel on Carillon Point in Kirkland, and woke up the next morning to beautiful Seattle weather. Off to the Mariners game we went with Steve's brother, Grant and his wife, Natalie. The baseball tickets were our Christmas gift from N and G - thank you! I still am not sure which was more anticipated by Steve- the Mariners game or a weekend away with his wife! :-) We ended our day with shopping at one of my favorite spots, University Village, and a fun sushi-on-the-conveyor-belt dinners. After a night with N and G, we had brunch and jetted back home! Refreshing, relaxing, and such a reminder of life before kids! Eleven years is a relatively short marriage in the big picture, Steve tells me. I'm grateful for every minute with my true love, Steve Novak!

3 comments:

Spakouskys said...

It is so amazing how fast eleven years can fly. Can you imagine when fifty years have passed and we are old and wrinkly and in love more than ever? Great pics. I am so glad you two were able to sneak away.

Stacy

Pam said...

Fun pics! Like the new look:)

Rachel said...

How fun! I had no idea you went down there! Someday, Kep dreams of going to a Seahawks game and I'm up for it if there is University shopping, involved!!!