Sunday, April 5, 2009

The 5 Tag

5 things I was doing 5 years ago...
*Shopping for my baby girl's first Easter dress
*Teaching at WHS part time- slope style- a week on, a week off- that was crazy!
*Starting my seeds- although not many- I had two kids under two years old!
*Touring the toddler activities in the Valley
*Selling Pampered Chef- that didn't last long!

5 things on my "To Do" list today...
*Finish last minute shopping
*Finish packing for Hawaii- only 3 days left!
*Apply for a tax extension- I can't possibly get that done by Wednesday!
*Clean my house
*Attend a Mad Science birthday party with the kids

5 things I would do with $1,000,000...
*Pray, and then donate.
*Buy my husband his boat and truck today.
*Pay off the house and finish the upgrade projects we dream about.
*Invest and save for retirement and college for the kids.
*Wait with the rest- I wouldn't want to make a bad choice!

5 places I've lived....
*Seattle, Washington
*Bellingham, Washington
*Skagway, Alaska
*Sanford, Florida (it's the former celery capitol of the USA, you know!)
*Palmer, Alaska

5 jobs I've had...
*waitress (retirement home and Macaroni Grill)
*garden shop/ nursery worker
*YMCA before/ afterschool care provider
*copy machine technician
*teacher (I'm on year 14!)

5 things I'd like to be doing in 5 years...
*I'd like to have run a 1/2 marathon every one of those 5 years (with Stacy!).
*Still teaching at a school where Abby attends (David will be in middle school!).
*Gracefully and prayerfully parenting my pre-teens.
*Planning a fabulous vacation to Australia, or somewhere equally as interesting.
*Downhill skiing regularly with Steve and the kids.

5 people to tag...
Well, Stacy tagged almost everyone on my blog list, so Rachel K. and Mandy, you are it! I look forward to reading the others on Stacy's list!

1 comment:

Spakouskys said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing and we will run those half-marathons for the next twenty years!!!